The lines are used for recoiling coils, correcting telescopicity problems and dividing the input ( mother ) coil weight into smaller weighting coils ( baby coils ).
The lines are made for:
- Carbon steel ( hot rolled, cold rolled, galvanized, electro-galvanized, etc )
- Stainless steel
The end product are rewinded coils.
We manufacture rewinding lines for:
- Wall thickness from 0.20 mm up to ½ “
- Coil width from 20 mm up to 2.500 mm,
- Material hardness up to 1.000 Mpa.
- Uncoiler from 2 ton up to 50 ton,
- Levelers from 11 up to 25 working rolls and from Φ42 mm up to Φ180 mm,
- High precision levelers, full adjustable with bridge inclination, adjustable backup rolls),
- Levelers with quick change working rolls system ( cassette system ),
- Up to 3 synchronized (tandem system) levelers and 1 pre-leveler,
- Multilanguage graphic touch screen,
- Teleservice diagnosis
- 24/7 service